At Chestermere Station Orthodontics, we are pleased to offer the option of Invisalign Clear Braces. Since Invisalign is the clear way to straighten your teeth without using traditional metal braces, by using the Invisalign clear aligners you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing!
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a series of clear aligners that gradually straighten your teeth without anyone knowing you are. The great news is that you can still eat and drink what you want as well as brush and floss normally.
Unlike traditional braces or bracket systems, there are no wires or metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
Many patients have never considered traditional braces, but are now happily and comfortably improving their smiles with Invisalign.
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Hundreds of patients have raved about the ease of treatment
- Pain is minimal, plus the ability to remove the tray to eat or visit
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 1 week, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- You wear the aligners about 20 to 22 hours a day
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position your dentist has prescribed.
- You’ll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned and receive new aligners
Invisalign is a popular choice for anyone interested in improving their smile without drawing attention to the fact they’re in treatment. You can find out which option is best for you during your complimentary initial consultation.
New Patients, Family, and Friends are Always Welcome
No Referral is Required!
Call us at (587) 349-5858 to book your Invisalign Braces patient consultation with us today!